Saturday, June 13, 2009

Getting jiggy with it!

Same stamp sets, different card. It is surprising how it gets easier once you have a base to work from. Again I had the challenge of limited supplies but it just goes to show that you don't HAVE to spend a fortune to produce great cards.
As before, I have run my jumbo wheel over the Buckaroo Blue inkpad but I got really 'jiggy with it' (!) when using Old Olive as I only have it as a jumbo ink cartridge! Would have been a lot easier with a stamp pad but at least I got the job done!



Design notes: I have used a Blender Pen to colour the big flower as well as the floral design on the card. I have stamped with Versamark over the 1st and 2nd card squares to add extra dimension.

Supplies:
Stamps - Scribble This; Much Appreciated
Ink - Buckaroo Blue, Old Olive; Versamark
Embellisments - Crystal Effects

No comments:

Post a Comment