Thursday, June 18, 2009

Idea book inspiration

Another creation using my limited supplies, but using a different stamp set this time. I got the basic idea from the 08/09 Idea Book & Catalogue book (pg 28) and had a bit of fun with it. I think the 'Thank you very much' text looks a little lost so next time I'll try adding another element underneath to build it up.




Design notes: I have trimmed all but 2.5cm off the front of a pre-folded card. I have then attached my alternative coloured cardstock and trimmed to size. The small circles on the top are made with a 1/4" circle punch and are then covered in Crystal Effects to give them a glossy appearance. The holes are created using the paper-piercing template from the Mat Pack.


Supplies:
Ink - Buckaroo Blue; Old Olive
Cardstock - Brocade Blue; Whisper White
Stamp sets - Office Accoutrement; Much Appreciated
Punches - 1/4" circle; Corner Rounder
Sundry - Mat Pack, Crystal Effects

No comments:

Post a Comment