Sunday, November 8, 2009

Bundle of Joy

My son's prep teacher is due to have a baby soon so the mum's wanted to do something special before she goes on maternity leave. I've made this card for everyone to put a message into, but had to be careful to be gender neutral as obviously we don't know what she is having yet!



Supplies

Cardstock: Certainly Celery; So Safron; Whisper White
Inks: Chocolate Chip; Buckaroo Blue; Regal Rose; Versamark
Stamps: Scribble This; Punches Three (hostess reward)
Ribbon: Certainly Celery; Chocolate Chip
Punches: Scalloped Edge

Design Notes

I have run my 'Scribble This' wheel on a Versamark pad to give a more subtle touch. I have used a blender pen to colour one flower blue, and one flower pink then used Crystal Effects to gloss them up.

I have stamped 3 images and used dimensionals to give height to each layer. Again I have used Crystal Effects to gloss up the pram.

No comments:

Post a Comment