Monday, November 16, 2009

Craft Day - Project #1

I have been preparing for the last week or so for my first Craft Day and am thrilled that it went so well. Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves and I loved introducing new techniques and products to them.


Over the next few days I will show you the projects I designed for them to make and I have to say that I think they all did a wonderful job replicating these, in some cases even putting their own twist on the original design.


I did make one crucial mistake though by using stamp sets that had been retired ... silly me. Thankfully there are always more new and fun stamps being introduced so they are bound to find something else they like.


This first one is a very basic design and one I copied (partly) from the card on the cover of the current Idea Book and Catalogue. I love the crispness of this card and it was a quick and easy design to complete.







Supplies


Cardstock: Whisper White; Chocolate Chip; Certainly Celery
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Ribbon: Certainly Celery
Stamps: Office Accountrements
Other: Mat Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment