Friday, February 5, 2010

I'm back

Oh my, is certainly has been a while since I have posted something here and I do feel rather bad about that. Life has been hectic over the christmas break and New Year but now the kids are back at school, I am settled back into work and today I had my first scrapbooking day for 2010 with a good friend. As per usual, if we created as much as we chatted a lot more would get done, but it wouldn't be as much fun!

So my mission today was to use up some of my gorgeous Christmas paper with a photo of my boys with Santa, as shown below. It is a simple design and very quick to make and I just love the colours in the papers.


Supplies:
Cardstock: Designer Paper Series Ski Slope
Ink: Real Red
Stamps: Holly, Jolly Christmas
Embellishments: Hodgepodge hardware, Real Red ribbon, Chipboard Alphabet

No comments:

Post a Comment