Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mojo Monday 137

I have a few friends who follow and create from the Mojo Monday challenge and I finally decided to have a go myself!

Here is my go at the above sketch ...


I have used some of the new products from the current Stampin' Up! mini-catalogue and as you will see I have turned the design sideways to suit the two-step bird punch. For something different, I have put Cyrstal Effects on the leaves and turned them outwards to give them some lift off the card. Although I didn't follow the design exactly I am rather chuffed with the outcome and thoroughly enjoyed the process.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Whisper White
Paper: Cottage Wall Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Sweet Little Sentiments
Punches: Extra-large Two-Step Bird
Other: Button Bouquet Designer Buttons

No comments:

Post a Comment