Sunday, June 6, 2010

Doesn't like green

I designed this card for a workshop last week using my new fav' Vintage Vogue set after purchasing the matching Jumbo Wheel. It took a couple of attempts to get the background image right (first time I printed it upside down .. doh!) and I wanted to make sure the butterfly image was in the right place. I love the way everything coordinates without being too full on.

I chose the Old Olive card stock specifically because I think it goes so well with the Rich Razzleberry, but got a chuckle when the hostess laughingly told me that green was her least favourite colour! However her favourite colour was purple (Rich Razzleberry is kinda purple?) and pointed out that it was OK because the person she was going to give it to loves green. Phew!




Supplies
Card stock: Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Ink pads: Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Chocolate Chip
Ribbon: Rich Razzleberry Polka-dot Grosgrain
Stamps: Vintage Vogue, Very Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment