Thursday, June 24, 2010

So Saffron brightens things up

It took me a long time to finish this card. I just wasn't happy with it.  That is, until I added the So Saffron cardstock. It really lifts it and this is probably one of the brightest cards I have done ... and I love it!

This will be going to a family member who will be accommodating our family whilst we travel through the UK. I wanted to be able to give them something to say thanks and I will include a family picture and some Aussie memorabilia to remember us by.





Supplies:
Cardstock: Soft Suede, Melon Mambo, Certainly Celery, So Safron, Whisper White
Inks: Soft Suede, Certainly Celery, Melon Mambo
Ribbons: Melon Mambo Polkadot Grosgrain
Stamps: Sincere Saluations, For Everything
Other: Brads, Mat Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment