Sunday, September 5, 2010

Happy Father's Day

I want to wish my Dad a very Happy Father's Day, and what better way to show him that I care than to make him a handmade card. The following cards are 3 designs that I came up with and I used 2 of them at a recent workshop. The problem was, I couldn't quite work out which was my favourite so choosing one for my Dad was harder than I thought!







Supplies (for all cards):
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Old Olive, Certainly Celery, Brocade Blue, Glorious Green, Soft Suede
Inks: Chocolate Chip, Soft Suede, Glorious Green, Old Olive (inkpad & jumbo cartridge)
Stamps: Paisley Background, Short Order Alphabet, Very Vintage (wheel), A Happy Heart, Sincere Salutations, Sweet Little Sentiments
Ribbons: Chocolate Chip; Certainly Celery, Soft Suede Polkadots
Other: Hodgepodge Hardware, Mat Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment