Sunday, September 26, 2010

Just Add Ink 36

Yes, another challenge. This time a really simple design that was very quick to throw together. This was made especially easy by the gorgeous Marina Mist colour that I adore. I do love anything that reminds me of the sea so the name alone grabs me LOL.

Want to join in on this challenge? Click on the Just Add Ink badge to the right of this page to go through to their blog.




Supplies:
Ink: Marina Mist
Cardstock: Marina Mist, Crumble Cake
Stamps: Vintage Vogue
Other: Whisper White ribbon, Clear button, Linen thread

3 comments:

  1. This is BEAUTIFUL, Tania! I love Marina Mist with Crumb Cake; it's a gorgeous combination. Your card is really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Those colours look fabulous together. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work, this is so pretty and stunning.

    ReplyDelete