Wednesday, September 22, 2010

MMM ... Marathon Masterpiece Mojo 157













Rome wasn't built in a day, and nor was this masterpiece! I have been having a blast trying some new techniques this week and chalking has been my focus over the last few days. I have done chalking before but haven't been entirely thrilled with the results. So what do I do when confronted with a less that ideal result? Practice, practice, practice!! And the result is a layout and card based on the latest Mojo Moday design. Normally I do a card then move onto a layout, but decided to do it differently this time. I like the card, but I LOVE the layout.

I have used Versamark to stamp the images, then daubed on the chalk to colour it up. I love this technique and had great fun doing the lower portion of the card and layout.







 


Supplies:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Soft Suede, Brocade Blue, Rose Royal
Ribbon: Soft Suede Polkadot
Stamps: Vintage Vogue, Very Vintage Jump Wheel, Best Yet, For Everything
Other: Daubers, Chalk, Mat Pack, Eyelet Border punch, Versamark

1 comment:

  1. wow love your page layout, the stamping is so pretty! and those flowers are gorgeous.
    if you get a chance I would love if you checked out my blog candy giveaway it ends on friday though =)

    ReplyDelete