Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree ...

Can you believe there are less than 14 weeks until Christmas? Scary stuff! On the upside I love making Christmas cards and I thought I had better get started. I will aim to show a new card or gift every week so be sure to watch this space for the next addition.

This week we have a collection of old and new, with some old stamps and lots of new colours.

The tree is from the Loads of Love set. I have stamped this on its own for a more
traditional look but couldn't resist some bling on top to add some sparkle.

The star has been stamped in Cherry Cobler then had a
heavy dose of Crystal Effects added to give it some shine.
Supplies:
Cardstock: Crumble Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Pear Pizzazz, Chocolate Chip, Watercolour Paper
Inks: Cherry Cobbler, Pear Pizzazz, Soft Suede
Stamps: Loads of Love, Playful Pieces (hostess reward), Best Yet (retired)
Other: Hodgepodge hardware, Cystal Effects, Chocolate Chip Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment