Saturday, September 25, 2010

TESC 129


I love a challenge and I love using new products!! My most recent delivery of Stampin' Up! products included the exclusive Hostess Reward stamp set 'Birthday Party' as well the 'In Colours' inks and cardstock. So I have used these with my latest challenge and I am pretty chuffed with the result.




I distressed the edges of the circle before daubing with ink and paper piercing


Supplies:
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Soft Suede, Blushing Bride, Poppy Parade, Concord Crush, Pear Pizzazz, Peach Parfait
Cardstock: Peach Parfait, Whisper White, Concord Crush, Blushing Bride
Stamps: Birthday Party (hostess)
Sundry: Mat Pack, Daubers, Blender Pen, Eyelet Border Punch, brads

1 comment:

  1. I love the muted tones of color you used in this card and the images are just so darling! Beautiful work! We'd love it if you considering entering some of your beautiful creations in challenges at Papercraft Star, right now there is still time to enter our gift certification drawing as well! http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/2010/09/new-gift-certificate-drawing-for.html

    ReplyDelete