Monday, November 22, 2010

Birthday Bundle

A work colleague of mine has just celebrated her 21st Birthday and I wanted to do something a bit special for her and ended up with a complete matching set! (I might have got just a 'bit' carried away) ...

I designed the candle first, with inspiration from 'We Stamp for Lara' (see previous post) and totally fell in love with the colour scheme so felt inspired to keep going.

Of course any gift needs a card so I made one to match.

One of the presents I am giving her is her very own batch of my infamous caramel slice (all to herself!) so naturally there needed to be a tag to go with that.

And finally (although not shown here) is a *secret* recipe card that I made with the 'from the kitchen of' stamp set which goes with a new pan so she can make this herself. Pretty lucky lady to be getting my special recipe (wink).

I loved creating these gifts and hope she loves it as much as I do.



This tag is so appropriate 'Just for you ... so you don't have to share'!!


I love this candle ... I want one now!! haha

Supplies:
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Concord Crush
Inks: Concord Crush, Pear Pizzazz
Stamps: Vintage Vogue, Sincere Salutations, Short Order Alphabet, Afterthoughts (Hostess), From the Kitchen of
Other: Polkadots Textured Impression; Hodgepodge Hardware; Mistletoe Ribbon Originals

No comments:

Post a Comment