Sunday, November 7, 2010

Mojo Monday 163

I took delivery a few days ago of some new stamps and products, in particular I finally got a Big Shot! I was so excited I had to get stuck in and the Mojo Monday challenge seemed the perfect thing. So one of my creations from today is this gorgeous card using watercolour techniques and the beautiful Polkadot embossing. Love it!!





(I apologise for the bad lighting, one of the bulbs in my study has blown and I just couldn't get this shot right)
Isn't that little Koala just gorgeous. I had a couple of attempts at colouring him in and finally decided on using the lids of the stamp pads and my watercolour brush and am thrilled with the result. Definitely my preferred method.

Supplies:
Stamps: Happy Christmas, Mate
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Cumble Cake, Early Espresso, DSP Jolly Holiday
Inks: Early Espresso
Ribbon: Sleigh Bells Ribbon (promotion)
Other: Polkadot Embossing

No comments:

Post a Comment