Sunday, November 7, 2010

Where for art thou Mojo??

Yep, that's right I lost my mojo for a while there (gasp!). But it is OK, I found it again. I think hubby accidentally packed it when he went away for four weeks with work. Thank goodness he bought it back with him!

Anyway, to follow are a few projects I completed today but the first is a card I made for a work colleague who hurt her back and has been off work for a while now. I wanted to let her know that we miss her around work and as the card says, gets well soon.



I love this stamp set and find it so versatile. It sure is a lot of fun to colour in too and it can be adapted to whatever colour scheme you use.

Supplies:
Stamps: Loads of Bots
Cardstock: Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride, Whisper White, Crumble Cake
Inks: Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz, Soft Suede
Ribbon: Soft Suede Polkadot
Other: Clear Buttons, Twine, Eyelet Border Punch, Watercolour Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment